Before attempting to register, be sure you have completed all the necessary first steps. Thoroughly explore the course search available via your program’s website, and write down the five-digit class number of the class you wish to take; now you’re ready to self-enroll.
To enroll in courses:
1. Sign in to NYUHome.
2. Click on the “Academics” tab.
3. Continue to your Student Center.
4. In the top left corner, click on “Enrollment.”
5. Select your term option and click continue.
6. Enter the five-digit class number you wish to take.
7. Click “next” and the course will appear in your shopping cart. A green check mark means you’ve added the course correctly.*
8. Click on “Proceed to step 2 of 3.”
9. Confirm that all course information is correct, and complete step 3 of 3.
10. Return to your Student Center and review your class schedule.
*If at step 7 you receive an error message with either a yellow triangle or a red exclamation point, please submit an enrollment request form. The course likely has prerequisites which require approval. Or, if there is a separate issue, the University Programs team will be able to troubleshoot it once we receive your request. Please note: You must be logged in to your NYUHome account to be able to access the enrollment request form.
Still seem confusing? Check out the Registrar’s Guide to Albert, review our Advising and Registration page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed question (include a screenshot of any error messages you’ve received and we will troubleshoot your issue).